Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: cuting machines. To Mike Brantley

  1. #1
    Philippe LAFFEZ
    Guest Philippe LAFFEZ's Avatar

    Post

    Dear sir

    I send you a message throu this way because the following

    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    which are adresses on your web site, doesn't work

    Here is my request:


    I've read with interrest the following web page:
    http://www.super8filmmaking.com/s8stock.htm

    where you write about your project to provide super 8mm fomapan cartridge
    made
    by you from other size fomapan film.

    I'm looking for a way to get 9.5mm reversal black and white film because it
    does't exist
    stock of these films any whare in the world.

    I think there exist fim cuting machine, but don't know any name, reference,
    place to find them.

    Perhaps can you help me with this sort of information, or an indication
    about
    a process to cut films from larger size ( 35 mm ) to smaller ( ie for me I
    expect 3 X 9.5mm ) and
    the way to make holes.

    If it is possible, I thank you very much, else I apologize to abuse of your
    time

    Best regards

    Philippe LAFFEZ
    [email protected]

    ------------------

  2. #2
    chas_ucla
    Guest chas_ucla's Avatar

    Post

    I read this article as well. Does anyone know if Martin Baumgarten has managed to install Fomapan into an S-8 cart? That would be kind of cool to check out.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    MikeBrantley
    Guest MikeBrantley's Avatar

    Post

    Just want to make sure it's clear the article in question is from Martin, not me. Don't know yet it Martin's e-mail has changed, but mine is going to be down for a couple of days.

    If my e-mail problem is not taken care of in the next day or so, I will set up a temporary Web-based e-mail address through Yahoo or some similar service.

    ------------------
    --Mike Brantley

  4. #4
    Philippe LAFFEZ
    Guest Philippe LAFFEZ's Avatar

    Post

    my apologize for the mistake on article writer.
    I've found on the web several pages where I have found ideas to build a small cutting machine ( spliccing maching for making films for minox camera ) but did't found anything about making the sprocket.
    Does some one have ideas ?



    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •